SM Advisors, Inc.
Founded in 1999, SM Advisors, Inc. has completed over 1000 planning processes and has worked in over 350 industries.
All advisors have executive management and company leadership experience – we understand the daily challenges our clients face.
- Strong educational backgrounds in strategic management and related fields
- Certified Behavioral Analysts (CPBA)
- Profit and loss turnaround experience
- Utilize SM Advisor’s proprietary planning models, including the “Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream” process
- Through pre-planning interviews, we achieve the “highest quality of dialogue” in each planning session by addressing all sensitive issues and sacred cows
- Using decision filters, the business plan is a living document that guides management decisions
- SM Advisors plays an active role in the execution of our client’s business plans
- Develop action plans with accountability to achieve annual corporate goals – roll up the sleeves mentality
- Focused on delivering bottom-line impact through action-based business plans
- We create long-term advisory relationships
SM Advisors is the creator and provider of the Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream Process. By helping our clients implement the Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream Process into an organization we create individual, team and organizational performance breakthroughs.